The website trinitytrade.in is protected by copyright and intellectual property laws. The use of its contents requires permission. Copying requires a clear indication of the source in the title and a link to this website.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of all our visitors and clients. Any data we collect is protected.
2. Data Collection
In order for trading accounts to be registered, clients need to share personal data in accordance with our policies. This is used for personalized guidance, information on our products or services, processing of transactions and post-sales assistance.
3. Use of Personal Data
All data collected through this website is used for the following purposes:
- to verify client identity;
- to ensure clients are eligible to use our services;
- to manage client accounts;
- to process client transactions and send updates on these transactions;
- to send news concerning our products/services;
- to improve the look and functionality of this website;
- to analyze statistical data for the purpose of product/service improvement.
All Personal Data is protected in full compliance with security requirements and through state-of-the-art technologies.
7. Your Rights
In compliance with the Data Protection Act, every user of this website has a right to access and modify their Personal Data, stop its processing and prevent unwanted marketing.
If you have any queries concerning products or services provided on trinitytrade.in, feel free to contact us by phone or email.